Free Form digital lens manufacturing is rapidly replacing conventional optical lens manufacturing. In North America most medium and large scale surfacing labs have already switched. Our goal is to assist smaller wholesale and retail lab operations (opticians, optometrists and ophthalmology groups) into in-house Free Form manufacturing.
Why CC Systems? We’re different. We give you choices – you pick the Free Form equipment, lenses, designs, blanks or donor lenses, and software.
We’re here to advise, assist, train, install and get everything integrated into a working solution. CC System’s Free Form Lab in a Box is your truly independent, fully integrated free form solution. We combine every element required to implement and support a small-scale Free Form surfacing lab with the ability to scale over time.
Through complete integration and standardization, Free Form Lab in a Box provides a straightforward solution to help seamlessly and economically convert your operation. Free Form Lab in a Box is an all-in-one solution.
- Lab Surfacing equipment Lab’s choice: Use any equipment manufacturers including Schneider, Coburn, or Satisloh
- Lab AR equipment Leybold, Satisloh, Schneider, or Quantum
- Lab Management Software (LMS) CC Systems
- Lens Design Software (LDS) IOT and your choice of Essilor, Hoya, Seiko, Crossbows, Shamir, Signet or Zeiss LDS’
- Lens (Single Vision Donor blanks) Any major manufacturers’ first quality lenses
- Installation, training and support Lab’s equipment supplier, CC Systems and IOT
- Financing available Small deposits and low rates
- Seminars and training Staff training in lab and store operations
- 3rd Party Interfaces Practice Management and optical web portals including
- My Vision Express, OfficeMate Enterprise Compulink, Acuitas, Acuity Logic, Vision Web and Eyefinity (VSP)
CC Systems acts as your centralized fully integrated point of contact for all labs’ and suppliers’ issues and support. We purchased a Schneider DSC Prolab at our head office training facility in Florida for lab training.
Independent equipment advice, lens testing, technical support and staff training.
CC Systems technicians tightly manage the installation process with experience from over 100 existing Free Form lab installations