(Medicaid, Insurance, Safety and Industrial)
Automatically produce multiple transactions (invoices) for a single order by splitting the fees between the provider, the paying agent and the patient. Also included are EDI transfers to the Third Party payer.
- End-to-end VSP processing
- Create and transmit claims in HIPPA approved X-12/837 format
- Receive HIPPA X-12/837 payment for automatic cash application processing
- Configure co-pays and allowances by the individual paying agent
- Create user definable fields capturing data such as Date of Birth, Date Of Service, Provider Panel Numbers, Medicaid/Medicare Numbers, Authorization codes, etc.
- Translate standard optical items into their actual corresponding CPT/VCodes
- Eligibility checks including validating any third party including Medicare/Medicaid numbers
- Transmit EOM (end of month) statements electronically expediting processing time